DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS

DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS
I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are over 8000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

6 July 2007

Kale has been picked

Well, it's mid morning, I'm just about to put the kettle on for tea and I've done everything I wanted to do. I just took a photo of H out in the back garden. Look at the box of kale he picked! That's all for him, but to be honest, it will be a few day's meals with his kassler and sausages.

4 comments:

  1. I've been trying to get some Kale to grow here but can't find it anywhere. Should I be looking for seeds or seedlings? My herbalist swears by it, so I really want to get some growing.

    cheers Lenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenny, H says the Siberian kale is the best. You can buy it here, from Eden Seeds. Good news, it loves frost.

    http://www.edenseeds.com.au/content/seeditem.asp?id=832

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh thank you Rhonda and H. I'll get right onto it.

    Lenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a garden full of kale at the moment. I grew them by seed. I'm looking for some recipes so if anybody can help me out I would apreciate it. If you live near by you can have some (I now live in Toowoomba)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...