8 July 2007

Bloggers for Positive Global Change Award



Wow, what can I say. I was nominated for this by downshifting-path to simplicity and I'm surprised and delighted by it. Thank you.

The award was started at Climate Of Our Future to highlight blogger's efforts around the world to share their knowledge and thoughts in making our world better, healthier and more sustainable.

One of the rules of the award is that I have to tag five other blogs that I believe are sharing what they know and inspiring others towards change. I will be back later to do that.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Wow Congratulations Rhonda.....You thoroughly deserve that award...
    Hip Hip Hooray !!!

    Cheers
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Congratulations Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations from me also !!
    What a great award to receive :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig