DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS

DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS
I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are over 8000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

15 April 2008

Seed Swap

Hello all ! The seed swap is now closed and the swap buddies will be posted on Friday, April 18. I would like to thank everyone for their intrest in this swap and we will try to do another seed swap for the Fall/Spring Seasons (depending on where you live). If there is anyone in Western Australia who hasn't signed up for the seed swap and wishes to, please e-mail me (Sharon) at: cdetroyes at yahoo dot com as we have only one swapper from Western Australia and we would love to have her included. Happy swapping!

4 comments:

  1. I have sent you an email. I'm from WA and meant to join up for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi..i'm hopping around here..nice, informative page you have. keep updating..have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon - have the details describing the seed swap (amounts, dates, etc) been worked out yet? Or will those be posted when the swap buddies are announced? Or did I miss that message/blog note completely...!
    Carla in No.ID

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, Carla, you didn't miss a thing. We are going to let the swap buddies work out what they want to swap and how much. I will post a closing date though, when I post the swap buddies on Friday. If this swap works well, I think that we all would like to do it again in the Fall/Spring. This is a first, so we are experimenting a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...