DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS

DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS
I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are over 8000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

13 April 2008

More Shopping totes

from Annemarie to Karen from Barbara to Leanne
from Barbara to Leanne
from Susan to Hannah from Karen to Pip
I have received more photos of the shopping totes. Wow are you ladies creative and great seamstresses! Rhonda has asked me to select the most creative and I do believe that will be the hardest job I have done in years since they are all so creative and so pretty!

3 comments:

  1. The totes you've shown us are so pretty! I wish I had signed up but just didn't have the time to sew one up for somebody! I hope you had a wonderful birthday party! Mine is tomorrow (13th) and we are celebrating with family. Cheers!

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so pretty! I regret not signing up for that swap. Hopefully someday you will have another one? I'll keep my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristina. Happy birthday, darling! I'm sure you'll have a lovely day with your family.

    Hi *a*, we'll continue with the swaps and maybe revisit the tote bags again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...