7 April 2008

More shopping totes

from Vicki to Kim
from Kim to Vicki
from Jennie to Laurie
from Heather to Sharon L
from Karen to Annemarie

Hello swappers! Here is another set of shopping totes. Everyone of them is so creative and so pretty! While we are waiting for everyone to receive their totes we will start a new swap that will be a slightly different kind of swap. We will be swapping heritage or heirloom seeds. I will explain more about this swap and post links to use tomorrow night! It will be fun swapping something that will grow and whose seeds will continue to produce plants for years.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. They look great! I have JUST finished mine (okay, it needs ironing and a couple of ends sewn in but it's pretty much done...finally ;). My swap partner and I have been in touch and we're both running a tiny bit behind schedule but should be posting out this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ligtening-I also will get my totes off this week. This swap was large and took a bit of time to keep organized :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mailed out my tote and also received mine from my swap partner but have no idea how to get the photo to you. Help? Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan-Just e-mail it to me Sharon at: cdetroyes at yahoo dot com and I will post it. If you have any other questions, just e-mail me!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig