9 October 2015

Weekend reading



I'm happy to announce that Emma, who commented here on October 8 at 8.42am, has won the tickets to Adelaide's Craft Fair.  Emma, please email me or comment below again and I'll get those tickets out to you.

I hope you've had a good week and have plans for a relaxed weekend. Thanks for your visits here and for your comments. I'll see you again next week.  ♥︎

: : : ♥︎ : : :

Winter wreath in felt
For all the sewing ladies and patchworkers - the new Tilda catalogue
If you're looking for inspiration for winter knitting or if you knit all year long, look here at Cozy Things
5 Strategies to Organize Your Pantry
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, that Tilda catalog. I could go crazy with ideas for those fabrics. I am a fabric junkie.

    This is my favorite part of your blog, the weekend reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading turning a $10,000 house into a home & the tilda catalogue in my lunch hour & look forward to reading some more as time permits over the weekend, thanks Rhonda, I hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously good reading this Friday Rhonda! Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forward to your weekend reading. Thrilled to see you have an article on Tilda. I love Tone Finnanger's design. I have been so lucky as to find several of her books and catalogues on sale, fabric also. Wish you both a lovely weekend. Strange to think you are heading for Summer. I lit the wood burner for the first time yesterday and brought out my thick winter jacket. Pam in Norway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Rhonda, I'm a very quiet fan of yours (I don't usually comment) but I really had to share this with you. It's a lovely story and one I think you might like. Kind regards Miranda.

    http://proof.nationalgeographic.com/2014/04/16/a-deer-named-dillie-love-on-hooves/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=link_fbp20151008proof-dillie&utm_campaign=Content&sf13925735=1

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig