2 February 2008

Tea Cosy Swap

Hi swappers. Hope you are all having a wonderful week-end. Don't forget that the deadline to mail your parcel to your swap buddy is Feb. 8. Please let your swap buddy and either Lorraine or myself (Sharon) know when you post your parcel so we can keep track of everyone's tea cosy. When you receive your tea cosy please e-mail a photo of it to Sharon at: cdetroyes at yahoo dot com so that we can post a "parade" of all the pretty cosies on the blog! Thank-you so much, Sharon and Lorraine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hi I am going away on the 6th of Feb. I have finished my tea cosy and just waiting to hear back from my partner where to post the gift to her. I was just wondering how do I send through to you a photo of the one that she has knitted for me and I wont be able to do it until I get back from holiday on the 17th Feb sorry for any inconvenice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate -we won't be posting any pictures for a bit because many swappers swap overseas and the post can take a week or two; so don't worry about being late-you won't be!! If you have questions on how to attach a photo to an e-mail- just let me know and I will explain it to you. My e-mail is in the original post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everyone is having fun with the tea cosy swap. I really wanted to be part of this but don't have enough time at the moment. I will definately joi the next swap.

    I want to thank both Sharon and Lorraine for helping organise these swaps. There would be far fewer of them if I had to do it as they take a lot of time. So thank you girls. I really appreciate all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to be late getting my tea cozy out...I have let Ingeborg know!

    Billie

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig