5 July 2013

Weekend reading

Morning tea with opa.

Happy Independence Day to all my American friends!

We'll continue our simple living series on Monday when I'll have a challenge for everyone. I think it will make you see money in a new light. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

- - - ♥ - - -

The value of halting the normal rhythm of life to reflect
Travels with my (sourdough) mother
Make a perfect cuppa without tea bags
Lunches, coffee and transport eating up the money
Drawing a floor
Good news for amputee duck

FROM THE COMMENTS THIS WEEK
This sorta old life
Endo the road
Kristi in the Western Reserve
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous foto of Hano and grandson! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda!
    Looks like a problem with the link to "drawing a floor"
    Jay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link for "Drawing a floor" takes one to "Lunches, coffee and transport". Please fix the link.

    Thank you.

    Respectfully,

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a relaxing weekend, Rhonda. It is going to be 20 degrees here today in Toowoomba so it will be warm where you are nearer the coast.

    It must be lovely for you and Hanno to see at least one of your grandsons on a regular basis. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for linking to our blog! Looking forward to your challenge on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rhonda
    I just wanted to let you know that my weekend reading will be a copy of your book that I received this week. I am so pleased that I ordered it,I had been thinking of buying it for a while but I had had some reservations as I live in the UK and I thought that the postage may be too much. In the end I purchased it from Abe books who offer free shipping in the UK. The book is fantastic, the photographs are beautiful and it is packed with information. It really has inspired me. Thank you.
    Julia
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little boy is so beautiful and Opa, so handsome. You are one lucky lady! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love those beautiful curls on your sweet grandson!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig