3 June 2013

Sunday in Blackheath

Hello everyone! I'm still at Tricia's and it's freezing. We had a wonderful weekend meeting some beautiful people at the workshops we ran here. I'm so pleased I decided to hold theses events because I think it did us all good to meet, share, learn and connect. 

Alyce, Rose, Erin and Ally were among the 14 who came to the Sunday workshop.

I forgot to bring the cable that connects my camera to the computer so I'll have to make do with this photo I took on the camera. It's a bit blurred but you'll get the general idea of it.  When I get home I'll show some more photos, including a group photo taken on the second day. I wish I'd thought of it for the first day as well.

I'm heading home tomorrow and will take photos along the way again. I'll have more time for photos on the way back because I'm not doing the drive in one hit. I'll be overnighting in Armidale and driving home the following day.    :- )

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. lucky ladies say it all, love to have been there! awesome community spirit:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda- where are you staying in Armidale? I grew up there and it's lovely.
    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's freezing there and in San Antonio Tx the heat index is 125 degrees. If I used the celsius-fahrenheit converter correctly, that would be about 51 cel. in your neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a small world....my son went to school with Erin (in your photo)......Hi Erin from Ellis' Mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy to go back for a group shot of the Saturday workshop :-)

    Rhonda thank you for a wonderful day. It was great to meet you and so many other lovely ladies. I really felt a connection to everyone in the room.

    Also please thank Tricia she did a wonderful job.
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to put some more faces to names :).
    Cheers, Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Rhonda (and Tricia) for organising and hosting the Sunday workshop. I really enjoyed it, loved meeting everyone, and love it that my book is now signed! My laundry liquid is already getting a workout, too.

    Cheers
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh it looks like so much fun! Wish I could have made it. Next time :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig