10 August 2013

Ecoyarns mini sale


Vivian is back from her family holiday and she's having a mini sale at EcoYarns this weekend. Most of the yarns with wool content will be on sale. I noticed there are new buttons in now too and, if you're a spinner, several new tools, such as a yarn meter, and winders.

I am knitting Johnathan a summer cardigan in Vivian's softest pale blue organic cotton at the moment. I love using it.  And Tricia is knitting herself a beautiful darm brown cardigan with the Trekeiske Organic Merino. It's so soft and warm.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. It looks like lovely wool, Rhonda and makes me wish I was more of a knitter. I hope you are able to relax a little this weekend after you have finished your writing for the week.

    The decluttering is still going on here but we have our simple living group morning tea and swap on this morning so I had better get myself moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda, This is a message in regards to SPC ardmona ( I did sign your petition ) so you can imagine I was pleased to read this artice whilst in Shepparton 2 days ago. We stocked up on some fabulous buys at the SPC outlet. Please look up www.sheppnews.com.au which is the local paper. I think you will be pleased, at least it is a start for some of our growers. Let's cross our fingers that there will be even more.
    Cheers,
    Anne Jones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, Anne. I hope Woolworths are giving the farmers a fair price.

      Delete
  3. I love the look of that yarn! would make a good headband.

    ~Sarah
    http://atowngirlslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not looking at the yarn, I am not looking at the yarn, I am not... oh just a peek then!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig