7 March 2013

Back soon

Just a quick few lines to let you know what's happening here. The first workshop is on at the library today so instead of writing a longer post, I'm putting some added touches to the presentation and making myself look presentable. All the blogging workshops, except one, have been booked out so we're looking forward to a great morning meeting all those people and sharing what we know about blogging.

We have a writing workshop on Saturday so after today's workshop we'll be going over our material for that. These are our first two workshops so it's just a matter of checking we have everything covered. Hopefully, after today's event, I'll have time to write a longer post. I was hoping to get into the garden before now but, you guessed it, it's still raining, even though it's mostly clear on the weather radar. Strange.

Anyhow friends, wish me luck, I'll be back soon.
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Good luck Rhonda, I hope you will have wonderful workshops. Please let us know how it went.
    Hugs from The Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good day Rhonda!

    Love from Holland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great day Rhonda. I'm sure you will have covered everything and that the experience will be a good one with the added bonus of meeting folk and sparking of lots of good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best Rhonda. I know it will be a great success.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! I'm sure it will go well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck with your workshops. I am sure they will be a hit.

    Gav x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Rhonda - Good luck for the workshops.I am sure that they are going to be very successful indeed and that the people attending will learn a great deal and will leave inspired to do things. You are an inspirational person who make a difference for all of those people who cross your path. Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck for today, Rhonda. I have no doubt that the workshop will be a howling success!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck, Rhonda! Enjoy yourself. I am sure it will be a great success.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Luck Rhonda I hope the workshop goes well : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck and have fun. Wish I lived closer so that I could attend one of your workshops!

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you ever do a workshop in Brisbane, but can't wait to hear how it all goes up on the coast. I will be the first one there! Hope your day is as beautiful and sunny as it is in Brisbane today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. good luck! hope it's a great day for you

    all the best for future workshops too

    selina from kilkivan qld

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope the workshop is all you wish for it to be, both for those attending and for yourself. Have a lovely day! Leiani

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of luck Miss Organised.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All those would-be bloggers are no doubt eagerly awaiting your presentation. Good luck Rhonda :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good luck and I'm sure everyone will have a wonderful time. Envying your time and energy.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig