18 November 2016

Weekend reading

Lasagne, one of our home cooked meals during the week.

It's been a funny week. I felt busy but when I look around, not much has been done. Still, there's no rush, any work that needs doing will still be here tomorrow. I'll have to get a wriggle on though if I want to sew Christmas gifts.  I hope you're well organised for the holidays ahead, if not, you can start with me next week.  😀

Beginner's guide to chicken coops
The 1910 Bottling Company
What happened to the walled garden way of producing food, using only renewable energy?
3 Non-Toxic Tips for Ridding Your Home of Roaches
What's a 'chuggypig'​?​

5 comments:

  1. That good manners article needs to be read by the politicians here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way behind where I wanted to be with preparing for the holidays, but it can't be helped--have been in 'survival mode' for the last month or so. Plan-wise I'm in good shape, just need to actually complete the plan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The article on walled garden was fascinating! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Rhonda, thanks for all the weekend reading, I love the name of the chook house in the first link- "The Egg Plant". Very clever. And I am enjoying the blog "Home Joys". Have a wonderful week. Fi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great round up of clever sites. I've bookmarked two of them. Thanks as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...