16 October 2008

Swap News and a BIG Thank-you

UPDATE: Thanks for letting me know Kim and I will take you off the list! Thanks Kris, your parcel will be on its way.
Hello all. I hope that everyone has taken the time to visit Rhonda's new site : http://simple-green-frugal-co-op.blogspot.com/ you will find lots of information from sewing, cooking, and landscaping ideas to saving money! I also wish to thank the three kind and talented ladies that are helping me make pin cushions and needlebooks for the ladies who never received their parcels from their swap buddies-Ann, Christine, and Stephanie. Kudos ladies!! How lucky I am to belong to a blog community that is so generous and talented! I have heard from four of the ladies who never received their parcels, but still need to hear from Amy-you need to send me an e-mail (cdetroyes at yahoo dot com) with your address and the nameof your swap buddy. As soon as I get the e-mail we can get busy and get parcels out to you!! Oh, and Rhonda, so glad you are getting rain!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I would like to add my thanks too, to the ladies who have kindly stepped in to send parcels to those of us let down by our swap partner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A BIG thank you for everyone stepping in! It is greatly appreciated!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sharon

    I let my swap partner, Shelley, know that I was laid low with a bad case of the flu.... I'm just posting to say that I have now let her know that her swap parcel is on its way... thanks so ,uch to Shelley for her patience , and to you for organising the swap in the first place. Sorry to post this on here, but I have trouble emailing you from my yahoo account for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita-Shelley had already contacted me and told me you were laid low so-no worries! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon - just found your blog and it's great. I'll continue to read - please check out my blog http://townbees.blogspot.com about my bees and now my little hens. I'm in NC which is ways from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Connie-this is Rhonda's blog, I just help her with swaps and some admin. I am sure that Rhonda will be glad to hear your comments and we will check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig