3 December 2008

Small Town Living Magazine

I meant to include this link in my earlier post - Small Town Living Magazine has the Dec/Jan edition out now and it's well worth a read. As usual you can download the current edition free of cost. Thank you Tina and Paul!

There are some really good stories but, of course, I gravitated to the swiffer covers written about in The Gypsy's Daughter. Further on there is an article about natural cleaners. As usual Small Town Living is a treasure trove of good information.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Thank you for the link! I found your blog in August but had 'mislaid' it .... so glad to have found it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the reminder of this neat magazine - I'm downloading it, and look forward to reading previous editions too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the Small Living Magazine! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to try using the bicarb to wash my hair - can you tell me where I would find directions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info on the magazine. What a great little treat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not called small living magazine.

    It's Small Town Living Magazine(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, thanks for the correction, Michelle. :- )

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig