Hanno setting up the sun umbrella yesterday so we could work in the garden in the shade.
I'm looking forward to going out this morning to have morning tea with Morag. I hope you've had a good week and that you can relax on the weekend. See you all next week friends!
- Eastern Eden: Poland’s primeval wildernesses
- Some great dishcloths and a new (to me) blog It takes me a while to notice somethings and when I do I wonder what's wrong with me that it took so long. Selina has been commenting on my blog for ages, here it is. It's worth a look.
- Eight acres
- Creative ways to use running stitch
- Woky Shoten - it's an fibre art form but what a wonderful way to darn
- Our year without groceries
- Zucchini slice
- Where the heart is: US photographer Robert Adams heads home – in pictures
- RIP Merle
- Failing to compare energy deals costing UK households over £400 a year
- The Best $7.05 I've Ever Spent