26 February 2016

Weekend reading

We're counting down the days now. Ironing and cleaning up today, packing tomorrow, the house sitters arrive tomorrow afternoon, then we leave for Sydney on Sunday. I thought this week would go slowly but I've been really busy with various things. Still, we're looking forward to the trip and meeting so many of you, I think it's going to be wonderful.


I have some more places to share with you, we'll be at:

Wednesday, 2 March - Canberra
11.45am
Dymocks Canberra
Canberra Centre, Shop CL17, Bunda Street, Canberra ACT 2601

12.15pm Muse Bookstore
69 Canberra Ave, Kingston ACT 2602

We won't be at either place long because we have to drive on to the Albury library and be ready for the talk there at 5.30pm. We met some lovely people last time we were in Canberra so I hope some of you come along again.

Friday, 4 March - Shepparton
11 am Collins on Maude
Public Signing
262 Maude Street, Shepparton
We'll be in Shepparton for about an hour, so come along if you can. Hanno will be with me and we'd both love to see you.

Friday, 18 March
10.00am
 ABC Radio Newcastle Live
Mornings with Jenny Marchant
 
Still to be added are book signings in Ballarat, Bendigo, Echuca and Newcastle. I hope to have those today so come back to the blog later, PM me at the forum or email me for details.
                                                   
There hasn't been much reading this week so these are the only links I have for you.


I hope you enjoy your weekend and if you're living near the towns we're about to visit, we might meet you on the road somewhere.
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Hi Rhonda,

    I am so looking forward to your tour. I've been following your blog for a couple of years now (first time commenter!) and have your first books. I'll be coming to see you at the Kogarah event. I also received a note from Booktopia that my copy of The Simple Home is in transit and on its way to me today. I'm so excited.

    I look forward to meeting you!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have s great trip Ronda and Hanno. Good to see you are getting some 'you' time along the way. We have left Hobsrt so unfortunately I will not be able to meet you this time.....maybe someday when we are traveling your way on our way to Atherton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received an email from booktopia yesterday to say my copy of the simple home had been sent, I'm so excited, hope to meet you when you're in wangaratta next thurs too. Safe travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you & Hanno have a wonderful & safe trip Rhonda. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Booked my seat this morning Rhonda ! Looking forward to seeing you in Albury ! Safe travels and enjoy the views along the way .

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting....enjoy your last few days at home before your amazing book tour!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rhonda, Have just received copy of your new book which I ordered
    by mail earlier. It is a wonderful book and I am so happy I purchased it.
    I did think it would be just another book to read and forget but how wrong
    was I. It has so much useful information and recipes. I do hope that you
    have a wonderful trip away and I can highly recommend your book to everyone

    Wanderer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased you're happy with the book. When you've had a chance to read it through would you mind doing a review of it online please. It helps a lot with the sales. Thank you. :- )

      Delete
  8. Hi Rhonda, long time reader but never commented before. Received your book in mail this morning so I guess I know what I'll be doing over the weekend!!! Cheers from Liz on Cranebrook NSW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy the read, Liz. Please do an online review if you have the time. Many thanks. xx

      Delete
  9. Have a safe and happy trip, Rhonda. Make sure you suck up all that nice cool weather whilst you are in Tassie and hopefully our humidity will have left by the time you get back. Enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bon voyage and safe travels! If I lived in Australia, then I'd be sure to come to one of your events. As it is, I live in Maine, halfway around the world from you, so I will have to be content with reading about your book tour. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a wonderful and safe trip Rhonda and Hanno. Have fun too ;)
    Hugs from The Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you have a lovely trip. Take the time to enjoy it all, you've done all the hard work, now it's time to meet the lovely folk that really appreciate that you did it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. road trip, road trip, road trip, claps hands like 5 yr old!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love to meet up with you Rhonda when you come to Newcastle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love that too, Kate. I'll be at the ABC studios and maybe a book shop. They still waiting for confirmation on the book shop. It will just be a quick visit though, we have to be in Coffs Harbour for an even in the late afternoon.

      Delete

Blogger Template by pipdig