8 July 2016

Weekend reading

Winter in the chicken coop.
I thought the bathroom would be finished today but it's still rambling on. Life is pretty busy with trades people coming and going and the house is a mess with a lot of dust around. I'm looking forward to it all being finished, clean and back to normal. I hope things are going to plan in your world.

Thanks for your visits during the week and for the emails you send. I can't answer all of them but do what I have time for.  I hope you have a lovely weekend. I'll see you again next week.

♥︎ = ♥︎ = ♥︎

How to make a Swedish flame  
Years ago I use to visit Little Jenny Wren's blog almost every day. Then I got really busy and many of my favourite blogs dropped off my list.  I was drawn back to Jenny's blog during the week because I have a Jenny doll and I'm thinking about giving her to my grand daughter. When I visited, I was delighted to see Jenny's blog still going strong and that she's now offering doll making classes. There is one coming up in Melbourne later in the year so if you want a place, check out her blog for the details.
If you love good yarn/wool and animals, you'll love this: Woolful
How to make a sandwich for a crowd
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Thank you very much Rhonda for the link to my blog. Renovations always seem to take longer than one expects, and everything is so noisy and dusty. We had to have renovations done in our kitchen a couple of years back and because I was on sick leave I couldn't really get out much, I holed up in my study to try and escape the chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Jenny Wren has been a favourite of mine for years too, Rhonda, and I have one of her dolls as well, a tiny hand doll. Your little granddaughter will love having the doll, Waldorf dolls just seem to go on and on giving pleasure. I know what you mean about renovations and tradespeople being around, although you're not doing the work, it can be very tiring. Thanks for the reading list, some interesting reading there that I'll have a look at later. Enjoy your weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mange once again to find the coolest links.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Weekend Reading list again Rhonda! Thank You! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think today might be my first visit to your blog, and I learned here that Garrison Keillor is retiring. So now I will browse around and see what other more practical bits of information I can find. :-)

    Thank you for all the news and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog and your sharing :D

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig