Hanno and I quietly celebrated our 37th wedding anniversary this week. :- ) I can't say we've always been in sync, but in our older years we walk to the beat of the same drum.
I'm looking forward to another weekend sleepover with Jamie and Alex. They'll have a campfire in the backyard with their favourite sausage on bread dinner, followed by hot chocolates and marshmallows. It will be the last time they'll both here when there is no little Scottie dog in the backyard. Gracie arrives next Wednesday and we're all very excited.
Thanks for your visits and comments this week. I hope you have a wonderful weekend at your place too.
- Australians waste $10bn of food a year
- Planes need to stop existing in a parallel universe when it comes to the climate fight This was a topic of discussion on the forum this week. I believe it will be one of the big issues in years to come. It should be a big issue now but no one seems to want to tackle it.
- Farming mega-mergers threaten food security, say campaigners
- Single clothes wash may release 700,000 microplastic fibres, study finds
- Gardeners' World special on allotments - You Tube
- Internal 'clock' makes some people age faster and die younger – regardless of lifestyle
- Noll's Home Canning and Freezing Recipes
- The New Better Off
- Top Down Raglan Baby cardigan pattern
- How to make freezer dinner packets
- Fish in crazy water
- 15 lazy meals that still make you feel accomplished