DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS

DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS
I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are over 8000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

10 October 2009

Jenny's pinwheel bobby pin tutorial

One of my long time blog friends, Little Jenny Wren, has done a tutorial on the most delightful little pinwheel hair clips. I want to add it to the projects we can make for Christmas. If you've never visited Jenny's site, pop over there today and be prepared for a treat.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonda, A great hoard of people, all very nice I must say, just arrived at my front door for a cup of tea, a piece of fruit cake and a tutorial on how to make a pinwheel bobby pin. The rest of the household is sleeping late so we will have to be very quiet.Not too much giggling.
    Thanks for the mention Rhonda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, I am a long time lurker, first time commenter, but I just had to say thank you for posting this link. This will be perfect for my niece and a host of friends who are having little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, my other great sewing influence. Have a lovely weekend Rhonda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO ADORABLE! I will definitely have to put this very sweet (and simple, and quick!) project on my little list of creations for our little neice's Christmas gifts this year. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got these instructions this morning - way too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...