DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS

DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS
I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are over 8000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

3 December 2008

Small Town Living Magazine

I meant to include this link in my earlier post - Small Town Living Magazine has the Dec/Jan edition out now and it's well worth a read. As usual you can download the current edition free of cost. Thank you Tina and Paul!

There are some really good stories but, of course, I gravitated to the swiffer covers written about in The Gypsy's Daughter. Further on there is an article about natural cleaners. As usual Small Town Living is a treasure trove of good information.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the link! I found your blog in August but had 'mislaid' it .... so glad to have found it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the reminder of this neat magazine - I'm downloading it, and look forward to reading previous editions too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the Small Living Magazine! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to try using the bicarb to wash my hair - can you tell me where I would find directions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info on the magazine. What a great little treat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not called small living magazine.

    It's Small Town Living Magazine(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, thanks for the correction, Michelle. :- )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...