5 February 2011

The Bloggies



Dear Everyone

We were surprised to find that Down to Earth was nominated for the Best Australian or New Zealand Blog in the 2011 Bloggies.  Thanks to those who nominated D2E. We would like to shake your hand and make you a cuppa.  There are five nominees in the category:  Down to Earth, The Frugal Kiwi (who kindly told us about the nomination), Three Ring Circus, The Design Files and Babyology.  We would love you to vote for Down to Earth.

You can vote here: http://2011.bloggi.es/  Voting closes 20 February and there is only one vote per person.  If you vote twice, your first vote will be cancelled.

If you have time, please vote for Path to Freedom too - the Dervaes family do such a great job with their blog and website showing how well they live on their urban homestead.


Rhonda and Hanno
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. Congratulations - so well deserved! -- Margy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Rhonda!! (I voted!) You most definitely deserve it - you have provided an amazing resource to the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hearty & well deserved congratulations to you from the Foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, USA!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Well deserved! ( I Voted)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i voted for you both, and bakerella and smitten kitchen in different categories...love u guys i check in every day

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great nomination!! Congratulations. I voted for both of you and hope you both win!
    Hugs
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! A nomination well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just voted for both you and path to freedom!! GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your nomination is well deserved Rhonda. I already voted and I hope you win. You're such an inspiration and a great example.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I voted for you and Path To Freedom.I also saw some others I read and enjoy,so thanks for letting me know so I could vote for them,too.Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  11. How amazing for you! Rhonda, you definitely deserve it, I gave you a vote. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I voted for you.... your blog is one of my favorite daily reads! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific- good for you! You certainly do put a lot of thought and effort into your blog and you deserve plenty of recognition for it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How wonderful! I voted, Rhonda Jean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats and I already voted for you! :-) Also Pioneer Woman who was nominated in some other catagories. Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! I voted too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Double congrats!!! I votef or both of you as well (I eagerly wait for your blog in my inbox). Bev :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Rhona Jean! I love your blog, your such an inspiration and have taught me so much (I voted). Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations from South Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic! You deserve it. I voted too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Rhonda,
    Congratulations!! I have placed my vote in your basket. I wish you all the best.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations, a wonderful blog indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have placed my vote. Congratulations Rhonda, on this well deserved achievement.x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig