22 May 2011

Introducing my daughter-in-law, Sarndra

Many of my long-term readers would already 'know' Sarndra and have read about her wedding when she married Shane in our backyard.  You would already know that Sarndra and Shane are now happily awaiting the arrival of their first baby in July. What you don't know is that Sarndra has started a blog about her passion - organising. She is, by nature, a very organised person and seems to know where things should be and will work to their full potential. Hopefully, Sarndra will help us all, myself included, become more organised.  So it is my pleasure to introduce her to you, click here and you'll be taken to Blissfully Organised. If you visit, please leave a comment to introduce yourself. Like any new blogger, she's a bit unsure of the whole process so I would like you to welcome her to the wonderful world of blogging. Thank you, friends. :- )
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Thank you so much Rhonda. Its so wonderful to have your support. I'm honoured to be introduced on your blog and I'm excited to 'meet' many of your readers who are already a part of our lives.
    Love Sarndra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, Stopped over to Sarndra's blog and left a message, "I'm excited to read more!" I'm an organized person by nature, but reading others views "always" gives an Ah-Ha moment of something we may not thought of yet:)
    ~~HUGS~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the introduction Rhonda this comes at a good time for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rhonda,
    Your daughter-in-laws blog is delightful :) :) I am always open to learning new things for keeping a home :) :) From what I've read so far, she's got some great tips :) :) Thanks for the introduction :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarndra's blog is so easy to read. She seems like a real 'people' person and I'll enjoy gaining other ideas and perspectives on keeping organised.
    Thanks for the introduction :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just what i need! I'm not very organised and learning to be better organised will remove alot of stress from my life.
    Many thanks!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tip. I too have just entered the world of blogging and it is terrifying. Having just celebrated a birthday I have vowed to become more organised and work my way through lists. I will look forward to following Sarndra and using some of her ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take a look, I can use some organising :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the introduction, Rhonda. Have visited Sarndra's blog and it is well-organised--like she is! Always something new to learn re this topic and we can pick & choose if we want to adopt any of her ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for introducing Sarndra!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Headed over now to say Howdy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rhonda, I love Sarndra's blog, as you probably realise I like to be organised. I also need to be kept on track and reading Sarndra's blog is sure to do this.

    Pippa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. How delightful to 'meet' Sandra at her blog after hearing so much about her here at Down to Earth! Thanks for the introduction Rhonda. linnieloo(from the forum)en

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Ronda, thanks for the introduction..great idea and tips from her blog indeed. i am a junior to the blog where u can get worldwide friends..have a great day..:)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig