Free postage at Biome

I have shopped at Biome for a number of years and many of their products are in constant use in our home. If you've never browsed through the site, now may be the time because Tracey, Biome's founder, is giving us free shipping in Australia until next Monday 31 July. Use the code: FREEJULY when you checkout and the shipping will be free. The offer ends at midnight on Monday night.

If you've been following along with the War on Waste podcast and have decided to make a real change in your own life, you may want to buy a nice water bottle and reusable coffee/tea cup.   Hanno and I have been using the Lifefactory water bottles for some time and if you came along to any of the talks I gave last year on the book tour, you probably would have seen my aqua Lifefactory bottle.  They're glass with a protective sleeve so you can carry cold drinks or hot tea/coffee. We also frequently use the Joco reusable coffee cups and they too travelled with us on all our book tours.


Biome also has organic and vegan makeup and skin care (I use the Inika range), hair products, books - including my books (thanks Tracey), natural cleaning products, healthy baby and children's products such as bottles, small glass storage pods for homemade baby food, creams and balms, small stainless steel water bottles,  insulated school lunch boxes, wooden toys, and a wide range of Dr Bronner's lotions, balms, liquid and bar soaps, including the new baby soap in a pump pack. These Castile soaps are organic and very concentrated. I bought the 946ml bottle of Dr Bronner's citrus liquid soap four years ago and finished it this week. There is organic skin care and makeup for teenagers as well as a good range of men's products such as shampoo, deodorant, skin and beard care.  



And don't forget these Wean Meister freezer pods. I use them every week to freeze juice, make large ice blocks and small amounts of frozen homemade sauce. Once they are frozen, all are stored in other containers.

But there is so much more. Check them out here but if you're in Brisbane, Tracey's stores are in Brisbane city, Indooroopilly, Balmoral and Paddington.

2 comments

  1. Hi Rhonda!

    My name is Alyssa. My husband and I are big fans of your books and blog. We have gotten right into plastic free July and are working to become a mostly plastic free, low waste house.

    Your information inspires me and give me to many ideas. Most importantly though it teaches us the lost Art of living. I love seeing your photos! Keep up the good work. We are here reading and enjoying your wonderful efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite online stores, haven't bought anything for ages mind, but still browse regularly.

    ReplyDelete

DEAR READERS, PLEASE NOTE:
Comments keep blogs going. Without them it feels like no one is reading. That is true of my blog and every other blog available for public viewing.

I know that children read my blog so I always check my links and information to make sure they're family-friendly. I don't publish comments containing any kind of link now because I don't have time to check the links before publishing comments.

All comments in English, please.

Back to Top