DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS

DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS
I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are about 7000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

4 June 2016

Ecoyarns tenth birthday sale

Ecoyarns is celebrating its tenth birthday this weekend.



To celebrate, they're having a 20% off storewide sale this weekend - today and tomorrow only. Enter 10BIRTHDAY as your discount code. One order per customer. The offer ends Sunday 11.59pm Australian EST.


 I am currently knitting a cardigan for my granddaughter. I'm using Eco-Organic Cotton Virtues, 8 ply  in the colour Truth. It's a joy to knit with.  I feel very comfortable recommending EcoYarns to you. Have a look through their online catalogue and email Salihan if you have any queries. Happy shopping!

7 comments:

  1. Dear Rhonda,

    I hope you and Hanno are well. Can't wait to get your book ( I am in USA).Really could use to cheer me right now...LOL Not sure if you remember me, have been a lurker here, on your board for years. I asked you advice about my soon ex to be wanting divorce after all the years of gardening, saving money, buying house with my childhood investment money.

    Thank you going ahead with divorce for me. I will thrive, live simply with my kids and continue to bake bread. You are the surrogate friend and Mom I have always wanted.

    Love to you both,
    Angel ():)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Angel. Hanno and I are fine, thank you. I remember your name but not what we spoke about, I'm sorry, there have been so many comments over the years. I hope you're doing well. xx

      Delete
  2. My good friend, Monica told me about your blog...and I have added you to my WordPressBlog list...SMILES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you floating away yet? Falls creek is sogggy but we are up on stilts in our cosy strawbale. Thankyou for the wool link. I've loved Arne and Carlos link from Norway, the knitting fellows, and they have inspired me to do more knitting as have you! Thanks , Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny, the rain stopped last night after about 200mm and now the tanks are full so I'm smiling. Happy knitting!

      Delete
  4. Ah wah. I don't come here on the weekend because of the close the gates policy.....

    Angel I am happy that you are beginning to thrive.


    ReplyDelete
  5. idont know how to knit sweater or socks.i knit for charity so i just knit what i know, tube socks, blankies and hats..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...