DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS

DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS
I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are about 7000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

9 October 2015

Weekend reading



I'm happy to announce that Emma, who commented here on October 8 at 8.42am, has won the tickets to Adelaide's Craft Fair.  Emma, please email me or comment below again and I'll get those tickets out to you.

I hope you've had a good week and have plans for a relaxed weekend. Thanks for your visits here and for your comments. I'll see you again next week.  ♥︎

: : : ♥︎ : : :

Winter wreath in felt
For all the sewing ladies and patchworkers - the new Tilda catalogue
If you're looking for inspiration for winter knitting or if you knit all year long, look here at Cozy Things
5 Strategies to Organize Your Pantry

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that Tilda catalog. I could go crazy with ideas for those fabrics. I am a fabric junkie.

    This is my favorite part of your blog, the weekend reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading turning a $10,000 house into a home & the tilda catalogue in my lunch hour & look forward to reading some more as time permits over the weekend, thanks Rhonda, I hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously good reading this Friday Rhonda! Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forward to your weekend reading. Thrilled to see you have an article on Tilda. I love Tone Finnanger's design. I have been so lucky as to find several of her books and catalogues on sale, fabric also. Wish you both a lovely weekend. Strange to think you are heading for Summer. I lit the wood burner for the first time yesterday and brought out my thick winter jacket. Pam in Norway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Rhonda, I'm a very quiet fan of yours (I don't usually comment) but I really had to share this with you. It's a lovely story and one I think you might like. Kind regards Miranda.

    http://proof.nationalgeographic.com/2014/04/16/a-deer-named-dillie-love-on-hooves/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=link_fbp20151008proof-dillie&utm_campaign=Content&sf13925735=1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...