DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS

DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS
I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are over 8000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

17 January 2015

Biome and Eco Yarns sales

Biome, one of my lovely sponsors, is having an online and in store sale. There are plenty of great bargains for products such as Bokashi bins, lunch kits, water bottles, eternal coffee cups, Xmas decorations and much more. Just click here to see a selection of products.


We all know how important it is to send our loved ones off to work and school with a good lunch. Biome have a great range of good quality lunch boxes that will help you deliver healthy food that stays together and in one piece. The new Bento-style boxes are a great help because you can use the separate compartments to add variety and fun to the lunch.  The are some tips from Georgia Harding about how to pack a good lunch. Below is Tracey's video where she talks about the boxes and shows you some of those they have in store. The video starts with a very interesting book. ;- ) 

If you live in Australia and you want to join the Back to School Competition, click here. 


= = = = = = ♥︎ = = = = = =


Another of my wonderful sponsors,  Eco Yarns, is having an online sale too.  You can check out the sale items by clicking here.  

The knitters loom (above) is one of the items on sale. 


I can't do a post about EcoYarns without mentioning my favourite yarn.  It's 8ply organic cotton and the photo above shows just some of the beautiful natural dyed colours they come in.  At the moment I'm using it to knit a baby blanket for my grandchild due in April. If you want to knit something special, this is the yarn you want. 

I recommend both Biome and Eco Yarns to you. I've been dealing with both of them for a number of years now and I hold both businesses in the highest regard.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Rhonda. I will let my daughter know about the Bento-style lunch boxes. Might be a nice gift to send from Nanna :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a lovely gift idea, Chel. I'm setting Jamie up with a Yumbox for kindy this year. It's leak-proff which is always a bonus with the littlies.

      Delete
  2. The loom looks interesting - will investigate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads-up! Looks neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at that loom takes my mind back to younger days. I had a little loom brought with us from Germany. It didn't knit though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I thought I lost you ... but you're here after all. I was the one out of place. For some reason my browser didn't pick up the new 2015 posts, and I've been checking each day to see when you would return. Then I realized that possibly I was the one out of sync ... checked your sidebar and found the writings for the new year. Whew! Such a relief. I know that sounds dramatic, but hey! ... you are a best friend from the other side of the globe, and it feels great to reconnect. Now I'll grab a cup of tea and catch up on the news -- oh, and maybe make a plan to clean out the pantry, too. Happy New Year a few weeks late ... blessings on all your words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back, Leslie and happy new year. :- )

      Delete
  6. I love the knitters loom! And the yarn looks so soft

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Rhonda. I purchased 2 of the Lava Lunch Sacks from Biome. Now that my husband has retired if we want to go for a drive or we have go to Adelaide (we live 75km away in the Adelaide Hills) we can safely take something hot for our lunch instead of wasting money on takeaway food. However having said that when we go out we usually stop for a cup of good coffee at one of our fav. coffee shops along the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...