I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are over 8000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

13 July 2014

ecostore now has an online shop

My wonderful sponsor ecostore now has an online shop. If, like me, you're trying to cut down on packaging, they sell some of their products in larger packs, so you can buy them less frequently and have less packaging. The washing up liquid I buy is available in bottles of 500 ml, 1 litre, 5 litres and 20 litres. Just go to the dish liquid page and choose from the sizes available. Postage is free on orders over $100.

Two new products available are Geranium and Orange laundry powder and foaming hand wash. I'm using the foaming hand wash at the moment and it very economical with about 300+ hand washes in every pump pack. It's suitable for septic tanks. And now that winter is here, if you're looking for a good lip balm, this one is excellent.

Many of us are making our own soap and cleaners but if you're not able to do that, or don't want to, I recommend ecostore to you as an ethical company with good products containing no harsh chemicals.


  1. i just ordered my eco store goodies on thursday which should last 12 months which i love. 5 litres of washing up liquid and 5 kg of dishwashing powder and 5 litres of coconut hand wash ( for grubby little hands) love their products

  2. I like to buy bulk eco products so I will get the dishwashing liquid. Thanks.

  3. Unfortunately they use Palm Oil in all their products and it isn't properly certified yet ��

    1. Bee, every simple life is a journey. You start with what you know and as you develop a different awareness, you move towards improvement. It's the same in ethical business too. If you care to read what ecostore is doing with their products in relation to palm oil, you'll see that awareness and move toward improvement. Of course that never ends. It's a process that good businesses always work on.

  4. I'm wondering if I could even lift 20 litres of up washing liquid! LOL I'll have to check out Ecostore!

  5. I still love your Laundry liquid Rhonda at 1.7cents per wash.


Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...