DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS

DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS
I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are about 7000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

27 April 2014

Odgers and McClelland Exchange Stores


Don't forget Mother's Day is coming up on May 11. 

When I look at the stock at Odgers and McClelland Exchange Store I think I could have a use for all of it. Maybe your mum would too. You still have time to order from their online shop. If you're not sure, have a look at the Falconware teapots. I have one, I love it and I use it every day. Click here to see the latest in store.

2 comments:

  1. We just recently returned from a holiday in Victoria and we made a point of coming home to Brisbane through Bathurst so we could call into Nundle and Odgers and McClellenad exchange store. It was fantastic to visit there and I couldn't resist getting the enamel pie dish set, one for myself and one each for my daughter. Such a lovely store with great service and we spent ages looking at all the items. Will definitely be going back to visit again one day but in the meantime I will be ordering from them online!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I envy you your visit, Andrea. I hope you said hello to Megan and Duncan. They're such a friendly couple and it pleases me no end to read that you enjoyed the store and the service. xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...