6 December 2013

Weekend reading

I hope all those ovens are being cleaned along with all the other pre-Christmas tasks. Try to stay calm and focused. In less than three weeks, Christmas will be over and we'll be in the seasonal doldrums waiting for the cricket to start. Thank goodness for the cricket.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend. See you next week, friends.

- - - ♥ - - -

Congratulations Katie and Reuben at House of Humble, they won the 2013 Kidspot blogger comp! Pay them a visit to read about the excitement.
Recycle your old mobile phone in Australia - Mobile Muster
PomPom Quarterly UK knitting mag
Another free Ravelry pattern - a super cute baby vest

From the comments here during the week
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love all the links! Thank you! What an inspiring way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oven cleaning was a doddle after I followed all your very helpful hints. Infact, I actually enjoyed myself cleaning this time around. No worries for successful Christmas cookery now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW thanks for putting my blog on your Weekend reading! I have been reading your blog for years now and continue to learn from your work.Thank you.......Hope to get to that stove this weekend..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cleaning my oven is On The List. Not going to say how long it's been on there, but I do hope to get to it soon...thanks for the great instructions Rhonda, it sounds a much nicer experience than using the nasty chemicals I've hated using to do the job in the past. .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to keep my oven gleaming, I can feel my Granny breathing down my neck. Christmas dinner is just a roast, it may be bigger but it is just a roast. It turns up once a year at the same time so there should be no panic. I broke with tradition one year and did an indoor grill, much more work, never again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Friday's for "Weekend Reading" and seeing new and interesting links. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia (PS...I finally did my preserving course as I wanted to learn the correct way to do it for health and safety reasons when it involves storing of food). I feel so empowered now......yeh another skill added to my list. www.oursimpleandmeaningfullife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rhonda! Thanks for the great blog on cleaning the oven. You even get us going here in southwestern Ontario, Canada! How about that! Thanks for all your encouraging words. There is nothing better than sharing this type of lifstyle.

    Thanks, Janina

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig