I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are over 8000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

31 December 2013

The free Down to Earth Forums Home Journal is ready!

Hanno and I, and our family, wish you a very happy new year.


As the old year creeps silently to its end and the new year dawns, the 2014 Down to Earth Forums Home Journal is ready for your downloads.  This is the fourth year we've put this journal together as a free gift to our members. The journal will help you with your organising, it contains blank menu plans, recipe sheets, freezer inventory, a reflection sheet, to do list, daily and weekly routine sheets and a yearly gardening journal, and much more - all of it can be customised for your own use. 

You have to join the forum to download the journal - click on the ad above to join up.  If you're already a member, click here to go to the download page.


  1. Well Happy New Year to you & your family too from my family & friends & of course me!

    My family & friends don't all know you, however my friends love a day making your soap. I made soap with a friend & overheard her telling another the merits & how it all works. They also love any receipes or info gained from here that they benefit.So the word is spread...........

    Have a great 2014.
    Judy xx Damac

    1. Happy New Year to you Rhonda and Hanno and thank you so much for all your hard work you have been such an inspiration to me. Xo dilkara

  2. Thank You very much for the Home Journal. I wish you, Hanno and your dear ones a simple and healthy 2014 from France. David

  3. Wishing you and your family a very happy new year. Guten Rutsch in's neue Jahr! :-)

  4. Happy New Year to all of you Rhonda, I hope it is good for everyone this coming year.

  5. Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year!

  6. Best wishes for 2014 to you and your family, Rhonda. Thanks for the journal downloads, they are a real help in keeping me organised! Michelle, IW

  7. Happy New Year! May it be a great year for us all! Thanks for the downloads!! They are so helpful. Darlene

  8. This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post.
    webmaster forum


Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...