DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS

DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS
I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are about 7000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

19 July 2013

Weekend reading

If you've been wondering where I am, I'm still here, busy with visiting relatives. I'll be back with you next week. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your weekend and can sit back and take it easy. Thanks for your visits and comments this week.

The contrary farmer
The daily spud - this week's must-read
Is life too exciting? Jump on a train I love this. In a time when attention spans have reduced to the flicker of a fairy's wing, along comes something like this.

FROM THE COMMENTS HERE

10 comments:

  1. I love No Impact Man! His documentary from a couple of years ago is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda,

    thanks for some great reading suggestions, and your wonderful words over the last few weeks.

    Have a lovely weekend,

    Madeleine.X

    ReplyDelete
  3. wendy in MelbourneJuly 19, 2013 11:10 am

    Hi Rhonda, I've just read the Daily spud. Do you know what bread soda is ? It's one of the ingredients but I've never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy, it's just another name for baking soda or bicarb.

      Delete
  4. I was wondering where you went, I normally read your blog post with my morning coffee. Hope you're having a great time with your visitors! Thanks for the mention, it made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great links again this week Rhonda. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Rhonda, the link to the train journeys ! The post is great, but the comments under... sooo funny. Some people are passionate about them !
    And the link to Summer camp... lollies for the eyes!
    Just what I needed after a rather stressful day. It calmed me down right away and put me in the mood for a more relaxing week-end. Thank you and have a lovely week-end with your guests if they are still with you.
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rhonda,

    This week's reading list is great. I agree with the first commentator that No Impact Man is wonderful.

    Have fun with your guests!

    Diane in North Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always enjoy seeing what reads you have in store for us, thank you for mentioning my little blog again, what a lovely surprise. May your week be a wonderful one. Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the videos of train journeys, so meditative and especially interesting to see different places around the world! And one of the comments showed a link to a video of the whole Trans-Siberian railway- for an extended piece of meditative viewing!
    The post about winter buttermilk was also interesting! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...