27 May 2013

Road trip

I just realised this post didn't come through as scheduled. Sorry, it was supposed to be published on Monday morning.

I'm off on a solo road trip today. I'm driving down to visit my sister and for a workshop in Blackheath. I'll be meeting several readers and members of the forum while I'm down there so I'm really excited about the trip and what it will bring.  In the next week or so, there will be no regular posts as such, but I'll be posting photos along the way and checking for your comments.

Membership on the forum has been suspended for the time being to try to rid ourselves of spammers. If you are interested in joining the forum, email me and when I come home, I'll arrange it.

I hope you all have a wonderful week. :- )


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Enjoy your trip Rhonda. Lucky you meeting your readers. Its really cool because it feels like they are already old friends. I imagine its interesting for your to see if your mental picture matches reality. Have Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda,
    I have been thinking of you & Hanno the past few days and I am glad everything is well. Have a lovely road trip and enjoy your visit with your sister. Good wishes. Lors x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy spending time with your sister, Rhonda. I hope the trip goes well for you and the traffic isn't too bad. I also hope you have packed your woollies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rhonda,
    Wishing you luck at Blackheath and have a wonderful time visiting Trish. Drive safely.
    Kind regards,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great trip Rhonda! Looking forward to hearing about it when you are back! Kirsten x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mom in me wants to say, "Have fun, be careful, and call when you get there."

    There, I fell better. :)

    Marie Claire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drive safe Rhonda and enjoy your time with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a safe drive and enjoy visiting your sister and catching up together. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am glad you are okay. When I noticed there was no post from Rhonda, I thought something may be amiss! One of my sisters is in Blackheath and I was thinking of booking us both in for your workshop however I am about three hours drive away and had other things on. I hope it goes well. Enjoy your time with Tricia. Ree x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig