This is my regular Friday feature in which I share a few things I've read or watched recently and some blogs that have inspired me in some way. We all know the internet is an amazing place, with many nooks and crannies to explore. I hope these links reveal interest and beauty you might not otherwise have found.
- mkhandmade - a beautiful blog by Michelle
- Handmade At Home - Kelly in UK
- Self-sufficient and debt-free
- How to make cullen skink
- How to add a thumb to mittens
- Reversible sunhat for baby
Life is starting to get busy here again so I'm looking forward to a quieter weekend. I hope you can relax at home too. See you again next week!