DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS

DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS
I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are over 8000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

22 October 2011

Weekend reading

Stupid or lazy? I love Seth Godin, he always makes me think.

Nita at Throwback at Trapper Creek was writing about garlic as well. I am often surprised at the similarity between Nita and myself. On this visit to her blog I find we have exactly the same kind of unusual knife - the Old Timer. Mine is much more battered though.

Boys knitting! Great.

Soulepapa write on what he's lost and what he's found and includes a photo of my ideal blue gardening trolly.

There is no particular post at Purple Pear Organics, I like all of them. There are photos from their Permaculture Design Course and right down the bottom, on a walk around the farm, is a great photo of Kate dousing eggs hoping to find girls.

A new to me blog I'm enjoying very much - Tales of Ted and Agnes . I just love this kitchen.

Want to learn how to crochet? I'll let Tina lead the way. Have a look around her blog while you're there. There are some beautiful knitted dolls.

and listening ...
Here is a podcast from one of my favourite radio programs - Future Tense. It's about what we all do here, Public Thinking.

I hope you have a lovely weekend.

3 comments:

  1. As usual Rhonda, thanks for all the great links to some very interesting sites, and a special thankyou for putting PP on this week. It means a lot to me that you find us a worthwhile blog to recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the great links Rhonda...oh to have the time to explore....but at least they are bookmarked!
    Purple pear is already a fav...hope your weekend was lovely.

    Jode x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Rhonda,
    I always wonder how you nake time for all the thigs that you do, do you get time to read so much over the weekend? I seem not to have enough time for the things I love like sitting with a book relaxed and enjoying a cup of tea...
    I would love it if you could put up a small post on how you plan your day and do so many things in a day ... I have read all your earlier posts over and over again as you are inspiring and every time I read a new post I get more and more inspired to be like you ...So just put in a few words about your daily schedule now and how you plan your activities THANKS....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...