DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS

DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS
I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are about 7000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

16 July 2011

Re-introducing the Butterfly Loom

The Butterfly Loom has been a welcomed addition to my pages for a few years now. Carolyn took a break and is now back to show you how to make rugs and many other things, even if you can't knit or crochet.


Just Wrap and Knot – no knitting or crochet to create this beautiful Throw. It's a great way to use up bits and pieces of yarn, just wrap on the Board and keep adding different textures as you go. Absolutely everyone – any age, any skill level – can use the Butterfly Loom with great success. The Butterfly Loom is truly addictive and great fun. This rug is so easy to make, it could be created by a 10 year old child or a Grandma.

Carolyn's website is here and her blog, with lots of projects and inspiration, is here. Just click on the links to go there.


8 comments:

  1. oh what a beautiful throw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 3 different sizes of these and haven't used them yet. I need to finish up my crochet projects and give the butterfly looms a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE my butterfly loom! I have the medium size and have made several items- I am currently in the middle of making a double throw for our bed. I've been blogging about it too. I find it so easy and it's definately addictive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lordy rhonda, that is wonderful!!! You've made me want one now.. geesh.. thanks a bunch.. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea and so simple for everyone :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I've got all inspired by this post! I'd never even heard of this loom before! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Becca---oh no! Another obsession! I just lost about an hour looking at her site!! --Kay
    ;->

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rhonda,
    I had never heard of this, so I'm going to check it out. Thank you very much !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...