I have been using Vivian's Eco Yarns for a few months now and I'm never going back to the yarns I was using before. I love the feel of these often organic and gently produced cottons and wools and I feel confident giving what I make to my grandchildren. I want them to have the best - this is it.
Here is Jamie wearing the little kimono top I made below.
Vivian was at the Bendigo Sheep and Wool Show last week and she has more new additions for the website soon. In the meantime, check these out:
- Cotton Flamme yarn, in 4 natural colours. Super soft and Naturally coloured. No nasty chemical anything, and safe for babies to chew.
- New colours in Silk Stainless Steel yarns
- New colours in Wool Stainless Steel yarns
- New colours in Silk Gima yarn
- Brand New Bamboo yarn in 4 ply. Try it, its beautiful.
- Llama Yarns and Fibres. Perfect for Knitting and spinning. These are sourced from a LOCAL Australian farm and are produced here in Australia. Please support our local farmers.
- Handspun camel yarns available. These hand spun yarns are made on a drop spindle by the mongolian nomads and supplement their income as they spin.
- Merlin Yarn: The wonderful combination of the soft Merino and hard wearing Linen makes this a very special yarn.
- SOAK out of stock flavours(scents) have arrived. The Full sized versions are back in stock and the special Ravelry scent is also available.
- Check out the Mooi yarns, the Woolganic yarns, the Book and Magazine section and Ashford Knitters' Loom page for the revamped areas.
The Eco Yarns site shows their fine products, with prices, so you can spend quite some time there checking various yarns, thinking about how the beautiful colours will fit into your projects. Just click on the link to go there.
I know it is sometimes a bit frightening ordering from the internet, but I can recommend Eco Yarns to you for the excellent quality of their yarns, their friendly service and their reliability. Please support my sponsors.