DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS

DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS
I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are about 7000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

28 July 2011

The book winners are ...

Congratulations to Karen and Joyfulhomemaker, you have each won a copy of the book How Does My Garden Grow. Their comments are below.  Ladies, would you please email your postal address to me at rhondahetzel@gmail.com  Thank you, and thanks to all who entered.

Hi Rhonda, first time commenter here, I love your blog, it totally reflects the way I try to live. One of my other loves is an orchard and vege garden I helped to start and maintain at Edendale primary school in Auckland (i have 2 girls there. We began 3 years ago and I would love this book for the kids and teachers at our school. It is one thing to grow food but quite another getting an entire school of 650 kids and their teachers enthusiastic enough to join in and use the produce. It's books like this that help to link it all together in a fun way. I have kept a blog about our progress over the last 3 years www.edendaleschool.wordpress.com
Thank you for your blog, I read you whilst eating my porridge every morning :-)
Regards,
Karen Ward


I would share this book amongst all my children,they are budding gardeners and alos love to craft.they are ages 8,9,11,13,14,and 25

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you both. It sounds like the books will be well used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners. Your books are going to be well-used.....Nanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners. I follow Joyfulhomemakers blog so I'm very pleased she won as the book will be much used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the lucky winners!! It's good to see that they will be cherished, and well used:) Have a fabulous day everyone!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much I am really excited we won this book :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...