DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS

DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS
I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are about 7000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

20 March 2011

Bean Sprout Bubba and My Poppet

Please support my sponsors: Bean Sprout Bubba and My Poppet, both operated by Australian mums from their homes.

Rebecca at Bean Sprout Bubba is very knowledgable about nappies/diapers and I know she will help you if you have any questions or are unsure about what type of nappies to buy.

Cintia from My Poppet is also full or wonderful ideas and is a caring mum.  If you need help in choosing what you want from her website, just drop a line via email and I know you'll be helped. 

1 comment:

  1. Rhonda, My Poppet certainly has some lovely items. Although my children are too big now for what she has, I love her vintage materials. She is one very talented lady. I too think it is important to support the small business's, especially the mums working from home. What a great job she is doing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...