DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS

DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS
I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are over 8000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

6 June 2010

My guest post for Pool

I was asked to write a guest post on the ABC Pool site.  It's described as "a social media space that brings together ABC professionals and audiences in an open-ended process of participation, co-creation and collaboration. It’s a place to share and talk about creative work - music, photos, videos, documentaries, interviews, animations and more."  I was intrigued, I checked it out and dived right in.  It's a great site with a lot happening.

Click here to visit.

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Rhonda and congratulations! I had never heard of Pool so I will enjoy looking at it further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name is Sara Drummond i live in Geelong (vic), i have only now heard your interview on ABC radio and had to look you up.
    i am looking forward to getting stuck into readind your blog and if i find the book i will buy.

    i just loved picking lettuce for dinner last night with an earwig in it and washing it out, it felt good to eat my fresh produce, but i am only starting out so i will be learnign from you.
    thank you
    i aim to be rid of my mortgage within 4 years, hope to get out of the ratrace

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont know if you got my comment but i am looking forward to getting to know you via the blog.
    i live down south in Geelong Vic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...