DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS

DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS
I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are over 8000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

14 October 2009

The new forum

There will be no post today. If you want to know what I'm doing, check this out. I'm rebuilding the forum, along side a whole lot of friends. So if you want to help raise the barn, come on over, I'd love to see you there. When I finish at the forum, I'm off to work for the day. I'll be back tomorrow!

12 comments:

  1. Oh, great! Vbulletin is super user friendly and its subscription options makes the whole forum experience much easier. Cool! see you there! =)
    Tali in Buenos Aires

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Rhonda
    I for one am thankful you have moved the forum.. I was kicked off the last one for some unknown reason and it wouldn't let me re join....sometimes this technology is so touchy...lol...thanks for all the time and effort you put in to all that you do.
    best wishes.
    Julie Marchetti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great - unfortunately it won't let me log in with the username and password I had at the old forum. I'll try it again in a couple of days - maybe just some kinks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. mikesgirl, I checked, and you are registered as a member at the new forum. Try again tomorrow and let me know if there is still a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I registered but I am curious are you going to be able to move the threads over to the new forum or does it start from scratch?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new forum doesn't like me either.Tried to get a new password incase I had it wrong and it said it had no record of me. Sigh..the internet!! Will try again tomorrow as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, wasn't able to log in.
    Thanks Rhoda. I'll try again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new forum looks great.
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, many of the old threads have been moved over - a tedious job the mods undertook. We are keeping the old forum as an archive.

    Fay, Mrs Mouse, Victoria, I will check your registrations as soon as I've done my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for moving the forums -- I know it was a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rhonda, I am registered at the new forum. Thanks.
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...