DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS

DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS
I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are over 8000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

4 June 2009

Swap Help

Charlene, could you e-mail me (Sharon) at cdetroyes at yahoo dot com so that I can get you connected to Suzen, your swap angel. I seem to have an incorrect e-mail address. If there is anyone else tho has not received their parcels yet, please get in touch with me ( I have not heard from my two swap buddies and am wondering if my parcels went astray). If anyone wishes to help out and get those who never received their parcels a tea towel and pot holder ( and become a swap angel) please let me know also. I would like to close this swap up and then start thinking about the next swap.

6 comments:

  1. I have not recieved anything either.. but I also have not heard from my swap buddy to know if she recieved hers. Plus after I mailed her parcel i was walking out of the mailpost and the address flew out of my hand with the wind and I wasn't able to get it back. So i have no way to get in touch with her. If you can help that would be great!!! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a regular reader of this blog and I wondered if anyone can participate in this "swap". I read about you doing it but don't know how to become involved (if that is even possible!). I would love to learn more.
    Alice
    adamsteegt at fnwusers dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be a swap angel.
    My email is: jewelbug60@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could be a swap angel. My email is mia at runbox dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-you Julie for the offer-I will put you on the list, just e-mail me so I can get your addy (we have had a bit of trouble with wrong e-mails again) to partner a missing buddy with. Francine, please e-mail me also and I will try to get you in touch with your swap buddy again. Anon., anyone can join the swaps; it is a great way to practice an old skill or to learn a new skill, and make new friends at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not received anything either and have had no contact from my swap buddy. I sent my swap in April but do not know if she received it because she has not responded to my emails. I enjoyed the swap very much and would do it again regardless.

    sunnybaldwin@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...