DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS

DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS
I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are over 8000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

16 October 2008

It's raining!

I just had to tell you that. : - ))) It's been raining all night and all the tanks are full to overflowing! Happy days. I'm leaving now to go away for a couple of days. Don't forget to update at the simple | green | frugal co-op while I'm away. There's lots of great reading over there.

11 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great restful time.

    Great news about the rain, I know ya'll need it.

    Caryn, Texas USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous. It's frighteningly dry in Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, lucky you! It's a good feeling to have those rain tanks full again. We had one good soaking rain about a two weeks ago and we're hoping for some this weekend!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question...but, what do you do when the rain tanks are full? Where do you direct the water?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful tribute to recycling our most precious resource!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rhonda Jean :) How wonderful! Rainy days are such a blessing.

    Making homemade butter with my sweeties here tonight and thought of you :)

    Have a good time away. Love, Q

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rhonda, Are you out in the rain...singing & dancing? Please do a rain dance for us in Melbourne.
    The simple/green /frugal co-op site is wonderful. It is great to have so much food for thought in one site. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A little rainy day reading for you and your visitors. I hope you enjoy it.

    Learn to Live the Not-So-Big Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you just love rain?! I do. That veggie garden looks great! My little container garden doesn't compare... :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. The rain was wonderful, leaking roof and all - not our roof but the roof at my new job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...