12 June 2008

Update your feeds

Hello everyone. My feedburner was hopelessly tangled and I had to start another feed. Or you might prefer to believe I have no idea what I'm doing and I deleted the feed. ;- ) Whichever way you look at it, you'll have to update your feed to this blog because the old feedburner account was deleted.

Subscribing to a feed will allow the software to check for updates to my blog and will list them in your 'feeds' folder - near your favourite in Windows. You don't have to come to the blog to see if I've updated. Just click on the 'subscribe in a reader' in my side bar and follow the prompts.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thanks, I couldn't follow what was happening in my Google reader.
    www.homesteadblogger.com/ourlittlehouseintown

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lurking for a while but now would like to join your group, and what a better way than to join in on the swap! Please put me down for the water bottle exchange. My email address is rhondahawkinsrn@hotmail.com. I'm looking forward to the days ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig