I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are over 8000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

13 June 2008

Swap News

The sign up for the pin cushion/needlebook or the water bottle holder is now over. There are a few of you who forgot to give me some important information when you signed up. Malgosia (pastel maiden) could you leave me your e-mail address (spelled out) and your country please. Hannah, the swap is for a pin cushion/needle book OR for a drinking water bottle holder-do you still want to participate? I will try to post the list of swappers on Monday, and if I run across anyone else who forgot a bit of information I will post a note with the names and what information I need on the blog this week-end. If you want to change anything in your sign up information, please e-mail me, Sharon, at : cdetroyes at yahoo dot com and I will update your info on the list. Thank you and Happy Swapping!


  1. Sharon,
    Thank you again for organizing all of the wonderful swaps. I don't know how you do it! Just know you are deeply appreciated.

  2. I'm sorry to add to your work. I'll know next time what's required of me.
    My e-mail address is as follows:

    pastel dot maiden at yahoo dot co dot uk

    I live in England, UK, but would prefer to swap internationally (no offence intended, my UK friends! :-)

    Thank you,


  3. Thanks for all the work you're putting into this Sharon.

  4. Thank-you all for the kind words and thank-you for the info to keep the list up to date Malgosia!


Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...