DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS

DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS
I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are over 8000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

12 June 2008

Swap News

I just want to remind everyone that the sign-up for the new swap, your choice of either a pin cushion/needle book or a water bottle holder is Thursday, June 12. We are having another very popular swap and have nearly 100 swappers as of Wednesday evening. I will post the list of swap buddies on Monday, June 16.

4 comments:

  1. I'm off on holiday for two weeks on Saturday, so could you please email my yahoo address rather than my work one?

    To remind you, its fiona dot gazzardbarnes at yahoo dot co dot uk.

    Thanks very much,

    FiFi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will put that down for your swap buddy FiFi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'd love to sign up for the water bottle carrier swap, please. Many thanks!
    Malgosia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say that I do not mind shipping internationally. I'm always curious and keen to see the work of prople from different countries. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...