31 May 2008

Swap News

Everyone has the greatest suggestions for our next swap. I am putting them in a list-we have so many great ideas it will take many swaps to do them all! I am in the process of uploading the photos I have received this week to our flickr photostream and I hope to get the tea cosies uploaded this weekend-I am still receiving those photos. If you don't see your photo up, please re-send it to me in jpeg format so I can get it in its proper place. The creativity of all the ladies just astounds me. Tomorrow I will announce the winner(s)of the swap tote contest that Rhonda put me in charge of. Rhonda will be in charge of the prizes! Until tomorrow, Sharon
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Sharon,

    Pot holder swap or table runner swap, the later just prior to Christmas would be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sharon
    Just wanted to say what a wonderful job you do....not always an easy one, but as you do it with ease, we sometimes forget all the hassles.
    Well done.
    Julie in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. silversewer I think the table runner idea for the holidays or an ornament is a great idea. Julie-thank-you, I try to make the swaps as much fun as possible, and the hassles as few as I can!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig