DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS

DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS
I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are over 8000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

11 May 2008

Shopping Tote Bags

Hello swappers-I just wanted to remind everyone to remember to send me a jpeg photo of their totes as they receive them so I can post them on flickr. I hope to get the tea cosies posted this next week also. I hope everyone is having a lovely week-end and takes time to relax and enjoy their family and friends. To anyone with a graduate in the family "congratulations" are in order also!! To all the mothers out there, may you all have a very happy Mother's Day! Sharon and Lorraine

4 comments:

  1. Could Rhonda have a link to the flicker page on her blog, please.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi-the link will be put up later in the side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day Rhonda Jean. Isn't it wonderful being a mother? I have had more joy with my son than I ever could have imagined. And my own mother...wow!! Hope your day is great.

    Myra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...