11 May 2008

Shopping Tote Bags

Hello swappers-I just wanted to remind everyone to remember to send me a jpeg photo of their totes as they receive them so I can post them on flickr. I hope to get the tea cosies posted this next week also. I hope everyone is having a lovely week-end and takes time to relax and enjoy their family and friends. To anyone with a graduate in the family "congratulations" are in order also!! To all the mothers out there, may you all have a very happy Mother's Day! Sharon and Lorraine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Could Rhonda have a link to the flicker page on her blog, please.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi-the link will be put up later in the side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day Rhonda Jean. Isn't it wonderful being a mother? I have had more joy with my son than I ever could have imagined. And my own mother...wow!! Hope your day is great.

    Myra

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig