DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS

DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS
I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are over 8000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

15 February 2008

Two great blogs + a great late addition

I just have to tell you about my two favourite blogs - SouleMama and Path to Freedom. I've been reading Path to Freedom since forever and still marvel at their ability to produce a consistent supply of fruit and vegetables from their 1/5 acre suburban garden. If you're an aspiring gardener, or wanting some inspiration for your new season garden, look no further than here and here. I was pleased to discover today that Little Jenny Wren and my blog have both been listed on Path to Freedom website as fellow travellers.

If you're a home spirit with a love of family, knitting and sewing, you can't go past SouleMama. What a wonderful writer Amanda is. It's a joy to read about her life with her family. I discovered the blog only a couple of months ago and read it every chance I get. I'm currently reading through her substantial archives. Please check her out if you haven't already. You won't be disappointed.

I just remembered this very special post so I'm adding it too. I haven't had time to read the rest of Kim's blog but I will, when time is there for it. My most favourite blogs are those that are written well and therefore I might have to add Kim's blog because I do like the way she writes - and the exposure that comes with that.

1 comment:

  1. Rhonda Jean- Thank you for posting a link to my blog. I am so happy that other people like to read it. I am never sure (until someone comments) if they are "Out There" or not! hahaha! I love this new way to share and celebrate life more than anything! well,except quilting and cooking and gardening and...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...