DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS

DOWN TO EARTH SIMPLE LIVING FORUMS
I have a forum attached to my blog where people from all over the world meet to discuss simple life. There are over 8000 forum members now so we have an enormous amount of good information about growing food, cooking from scratch, family, simple living, routines, budgeting, baking and much more. Please click on the image above to go there. Newcomers will have to register. It's free, friendly and we're waiting for you.

18 October 2007

emails

I am way overdue answering emails and comments. With my sister here I don't have the spare time throughout the day when I usually answer them. I will write as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience. : )

6 comments:

  1. You are so dependable! I can count on a new post about 4:00 P.M. North Carolina time showing a post the next day's date! Enjoy your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a wonderful time with your sister.


    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and your sister are having fun together and I look forward to seeing those red check curtains when they are hanging. That is of course if you are still having the red check :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou Rhonda for your post - is a bit of an anchor in a sea of 'meaning-to's' and 'want-to's' for me at the moment. Nothing beats a bit of quiet head space and a sharp lead pencil!

    Your posts always seem to come from a place of peace - squidge up a bit, I'm coming to join you.

    Thankyou

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm amazed with all you do. Have a great time with with your sister. We'll be here....living simple. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, saying I'm dependable is a great complement, thank you so much.

    Hi Paula dear!

    Polly, yes, it's still the red check. Tricia was sewing the curtains today. I have some photos I'll share tomorrow.

    Hello Cindy, Welcome. Plenty of room here so come on in.

    anna, we're having a lovely time together. Thank you. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment today. I love reading your opinions and thoughts. We have built up a wonderfully diverse community here that I'm very proud to be a part of.

A link to your blog will be automatically added to your comment. Please don't add another link to your blog in your comment. Those comments will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...