12 September 2007

Attention swappers

Sharon is helping me sort through the swap partners so you'll receive an email from one of us soon about how to make contact with your partner, if you haven't already done so.

This afternoon I'll be matching the ladies who joined late from Jewel's blog and I'll put up a list of swap partners as soon as I match you all.

In the meantime, everyone should start on their napkins. If you've already asked to join the swap, you are in, even if you haven't hear back from either Sharon or myself yet. Hopefully this will all be sorted out later today or tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience, ladies. I hope you all enjoy the swap.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks so much Rhonda Jean, for extending the swap sign-up to include the late comers. It was very sweet of you. Thinking of you, lovingly, during this bit of a busy season you're presently passing through--you be thinkin' of me in mine, too, okay! :o) You are such a dear precious neighbor, my friend. Truly, the neighborhood wouldn't be the same without you.
    xo Your pal, Jewels

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig